As you’ll have no doubt guessed if you’ve been browsing our home page this morning, Nintendo has kicked our news department into gear by releasing its latest financial earnings report. While it might be a lot of work for us poor souls, it does mean that we also get an updated list of confirmed future releases.
While the list doesn’t give away anything we didn’t already know, it does confirm that the games listed below are still on track for their intended release dates despite any pandemic-related concerns. Some games have been pushed back slightly, such as the Famicom Tentei Club titles, while several of the most exciting games on the horizon are still listed as ‘TBA’, or ‘to be announced’.
Japan (correct as of November 2020)
The United States (correct as of November 2020)
Europe (correct as of November 2020)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – 20th Nov, 2020
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise – 4th Dec, 2020
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – 12th Feb, 2021
- Bravely Default II – 26th Feb, 2021
- Bayonetta 3 – TBA
- Metroid Prime 4 (temp.) – TBA
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel (temp.) – TBA
- New Pokémon Snap – TBA
Which of these games are you looking forward to the most, and which of those ‘TBA’ titles are you most desperate to see more of? Let us know in the comments.